- Donate food, paper products or cleaning supplies.
- Create a special day each month to collect food or donations at your church or office.
- Make TCK a ministry for regular financial gifts
- Volunteer to cook and serve
- Volunteer to keep our food pantry clean and organized
- Instead of buying Christmas gifts or birthday presents, make a donation in a loved one’s honor
- Encourage someone you know who needs help to come to TCK for their evening meal
The Community Kitchen is also part of the United Way family. We receive support through grants each year so by participating in the United Way Fund Drive, you help us too!